Monday, April 13, 2009

Dating advice from an economist?

Someone who just happens to stumble onto this blog might wonder about the name, since most of the time, my posts don't really have anything to do with economics. I tend to think that my take on life as a happily single woman is simply informed, but not determined, by the fact that I am also an economist. But every once in a while, I can actually offer something that explicitly shows what I mean by that, such as this clip from Tim Harford (the Undercover Economist):



3 comments:

The Singlutionary said...

Huh. I am well aware that being skinny will improve my value as an actor but now I realize that being skinny will also improve my chances of finding a mate.

Of course, I don't really care about either one of those things as much as the fact that my pants don't fit.

Clever Elsie said...

Hah! Thanks for posting that! Economists rule! :)

dating advice said...

Thanks for sharing this; this is in fact a great reading. We have few online readers who will like to read this stuff. We will pass it on to our valuable readers for more feedback. Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanking you. dating advice